Marshfield High School Achieves LEED GoldCategory: Company Updates
Marshfield High School achieves LEED Gold. We are very excited and proud to receive this recognition.
LEED green initiative highlights:
- 24% more efficient utilities
- Over 90% of construction waste diverted from landfill and repurposed
- Local sourced materials
- Over 25% recycled material by weight utilized in constructing the new High School
- Occupancy sensors and light sensors in all classrooms and offices
- Gray water retention areas utilized in all restroom facilities
Pictured at this dedication of achievement (left to right): Brian Adams, Manager of Town of Marshfield Facilities, Jeff Granatino, Superintendent of Marshfield Schools, Nancy Currie, Chairperson of Marshfield School Committee, Bob Keuther, Principal of Marshfield High School and Co-Chair of the Building Committee, and Bruce Spitler, Co-Chair of the Marshfield School Building Committee.