Assistant Project Manager
Assist one or more Project Managers in managing capital projects. Reports to Project Manager.
- Attend and produce well-drafted minutes of assigned meetings.
- Develop and manage project logs, directories, document lists.
- Draft monthly project reports for assigned projects; research and verify information.
- Manage the project calendar to assure that all project meetings are attended and recorded.
- Perform other administrative and managerial tasks as assigned by the Project Manager and assure follow through on all tasks.
- 2-7 years of experience in capital project management, design and/or construction industries; experience may be accrued through coop positons.
- Bachelors degree in construction, engineering or architecture preferred although other degrees welcome with appropriate experience or interest.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on collaboration skills.
- Strong background in Word, Excel, MS Project preferred.